flink-dev mailing list archives

From Radu Tudoran <radu.tudo...@huawei.com>
Subject WindowRunner?
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2016 10:50:52 GMT
Hi,

I am working on creating an implementation for SQL Stream windows. I wanted to ask for your
opinion if you think that to do so it is better to have a WindowRunner just like we have for
the case of FlatMapRunner and FlatJoinRunner or you think it could be potentially implemented
over the existing ones...?

Dr. Radu Tudoran
Senior Research Engineer - Big Data Expert
IT R&D Division

[cid:image007.jpg@01CD52EB.AD060EE0]
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES Duesseldorf GmbH
European Research Center
Riesstrasse 25, 80992 München

E-mail: radu.tudoran@huawei.com<mailto:radu.tudoran@huawei.com>
Mobile: +49 15209084330
Telephone: +49 891588344173

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES Duesseldorf GmbH
Hansaallee 205, 40549 Düsseldorf, Germany, www.huawei.com<http://www.huawei.com/>
Registered Office: Düsseldorf, Register Court Düsseldorf, HRB 56063,
Managing Director: Bo PENG, Wanzhou MENG, Lifang CHEN
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Düsseldorf, Amtsgericht Düsseldorf, HRB 56063,
Geschäftsführer: Bo PENG, Wanzhou MENG, Lifang CHEN
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended