flink-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas FOURNIER <thomasfournier...@gmail.com>
Subject Implicit class RichExecutionEnvironment - Can't use MlUtils.readLibSVM(path) in QUickStart guide
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2016 12:05:38 GMT
Hello,

Following QuickStart guide in FlinkML, I have to do the following:

val astroTrain:DataSet[LabeledVector] = MLUtils.readLibSVM(env,
"src/main/resources/svmguide1")

Instead of:

val astroTrain:DataSet[LabeledVector] = MLUtils.readLibSVM(
"src/main/resources/svmguide1")

Nonetheless, this implicit class in ml/packages

implicit class RichExecutionEnvironment(executionEnvironment:
ExecutionEnvironment) {
  def readLibSVM(path: String): DataSet[LabeledVector] = {
    MLUtils.readLibSVM(executionEnvironment, path)
  }
}

is supposed to pimp MLUtils in the way we want.

Does it mean that RichExecutionEnvironment is not imported in the scope ?
What can be done to solve this ?

Thanks

Regards
Thomas