flink-dev mailing list archives

From Theodore Vasiloudis <theodoros.vasilou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Implicit class RichExecutionEnvironment - Can't use MlUtils.readLibSVM(path) in QUickStart guide
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2016 14:26:12 GMT
This has to do with not doing a wildcard import of the Scala api, it was
reported and already fixed on master [1]

[1]
http://apache-flink-mailing-list-archive.1008284.n3.nabble.com/jira-Created-FLINK-4792-Update-documentation-QuickStart-FlinkML-td13936.html

--
Sent from a mobile device. May contain autocorrect errors.