flink-dev mailing list archives

From Jagan <jaga...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Flink Scala - data load from CSV to postgress database.
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2016 19:01:53 GMT
Hi Guys,

We have a requirement like – loading data from local CSV file to Postgress
database using Flink Scala…We have tried number of ways all failed

Do you have any example for this? With dependency libraries to understand
how to load data from CSV to postgres

We have tried and searched in Google/Flinkweb website for data load, we
haven’t found any sample code for this requisite.

Code: Flink Scala.

Load: from CSV to local postgres database.

Thanks

Jagan

0044-7411239688

--