flink-dev mailing list archives

From Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Exception from in-progress implementation of Python API bulk iterations
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2016 10:32:04 GMT
Hello Geoffrey,

i could not reproduce this issue with the commits and plan you provided.

I tried out both the FLINK-4098 and bulk-iterations branches (and
reverted back to the specified commits) and built Flink from scratch.

Could you double check that the code you provided produces the error?
Also, which OS/python version are you using?

Regards,
Chesnay