flink-dev mailing list archives

From shijinkui <shijin...@huawei.com>
Subject scala api createLocalEnvironment() function add default Configuration parameter
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2016 00:54:47 GMT
Hiļ¼Œall

scala program can't direct use createLocalEnvironment with custom Configure object.

such as I want to start web server in local mode with Flink UI, I will do such as:

```
// set up execution environment
val conf = new Configuration
conf.setBoolean(ConfigConstants.LOCAL_START_WEBSERVER, true)
conf.setInteger(ConfigConstants.JOB_MANAGER_WEB_PORT_KEY, ConfigConstants.DEFAULT_JOB_MANAGER_WEB_FRONTEND_PORT)
val env = new org.apache.flink.streaming.api.scala.StreamExecutionEnvironment(
  org.apache.flink.streaming.api.environment.StreamExecutionEnvironment.createLocalEnvironment(2,
conf)
)
```

For using conveniently and perfect API, we need createLocalEnvironment function have a config
parameter

detail in FLINK-4669.

-Jinkui Shi