flink-dev mailing list archives

From Timo Walther <twal...@apache.org>
Subject Re: <无主题>
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 07:39:09 GMT
Hi Renkai,

thanks for the interest in Flink and the Table API/SQL! I would
recommend to maybe have a look into previous Pull Requests for new SQL
features such as INTERSECT [1] to get an overview of layers and classes.
I also recommend the design document [2] that describes the all planned
features. It might be good if you look for an easy task to start with [3].

[1] https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/2159
[2]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TLayJNOTBle_-m1rQfgA6Ouj1oYsfqRjPcp1h2TVqdI/edit#heading=h.4vdi2v1tlg8h
[3]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-4393?jql=project%20%3D%20FLINK%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20Reopened)%20AND%20component%20%3D%20%22Table%20API%20%26%20SQL%22

Hope that helps.

Timo

Am 16/08/16 um 05:39 schrieb Renkai:
> Hi all:
>
>         I’m interested in Table API and SQL.As far as I know, the SQL supports is very
limited currently. I want to help improving related features, such as distinct aggregates
for SQL on batch tables, and aggregations for SQL on stream tables. I don’t have much experience
in developing SQL related things, what could I do for these?