flink-dev mailing list archives

From Ufuk Celebi <...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Releasing Flink 1.1.2
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2016 10:25:03 GMT
It's been ~2 weeks since we released Flink 1.1.1 and I wanted to start
discussing releasing Flink 1.1.2.

There have been 27 commits in the release-1.1 branch since the
release, including at least one critical issue:

[FLINK-4332] [checkpoints] Fix SavepointV1Serializer read() /
readFully() (2 weeks ago) <Stephan Ewen>

This can lead to savepoints being not deserialized correctly. A user
did already run into this and reported it in FLINK-4425. There are
also other minor user reported issues (like FLINK-4454) that have been
fixed.

What do you think about this? We would need a volunteer for release manager.

– Ufuk