flink-dev mailing list archives

From Pavel Fadeev <pavel.fad...@gmail.com>
Subject [FLINK-305] Code test coverage - how FLINK using it?
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2016 22:36:15 GMT
Dear team,

I`m just looking around into the project - complete novice at Flink :)
Sorry if Qs below already have answers!

At first glance I`ve discovered that code coverage feature has been
introduced with FLINK-305 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-305>
and then removed for some reason on March 2015.

Are you aware if it is not required anymore? Worried a bit about this after
local coverage run for flink-code as well. Do we have some integration like
codecov <https://codecov.io> here and do you feel if it is required?

Also, do you know if there are some statistics (or team knowledge) for
regression bugs from uncovered code?