flink-dev mailing list archives

From Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Move Documentation from Wiki to Documentation
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 12:56:53 GMT
Hi,
I recently was checking out the wiki because I want to add a page for FLIPs
(Flink Improvement Proposals, see that other mail thread.). I noticed that
we have some documentation there that IMHO should reside in the proper
Flink documentation. Specifically, I'm talking about these:

 -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/Remote+Debugging+of+Flink+Clusters
 -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/Variables+Closures+vs.+Broadcast+Variables
 - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/Flink+Internals this
one is very sparse and might have some overlap with the internals
documentation in the Flink doc.
 -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/Hadoop+Versions+and+Dependency+Shading

What do you think about moving these to the documentation we have in the
Flink repo, i.e. the one available at
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/?

Cheers,
Aljoscha