flink-dev mailing list archives

From David Herzog <hd2...@googlemail.com>
Subject Exception but successfully build
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2016 07:22:11 GMT
Dear Support,

I make small print outs in: org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmanager.Jobmanager
to better understand how it works.
Since building takes up a lot of time run this command to save me some
time.:
mvn package -Dmaven.test.skip=true

After successfully building Flink I try to run:

bin/flink run examples/streaming/SocketTextStreamWordCount.jar \
  --hostname localhost \
  --port 9000

But I sometimes get this Error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem:

    at org.apache.flink.client.CliFrontend.main(CliFrontend.java:1003)

Do you know what could cause this problem? And do you have any tips to save
time for building Flink?

Regards,

David Herzog