flink-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Jacobs <kevin.jac...@cern.ch>
Subject Evaluating Apache Flink
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 12:23:36 GMT
Hi,

I am currently working working for an organization which is using Apache
Spark as main data processing framework. Now the organization is
wondering whether Apache Flink is better at processing their data than
Apache Spark. Therefore, I am evaluating Apache Flink and I am comparing
it to Apache Spark.

When I looked at Apache Flink for the first time, I could not find any
comparison to Apache Spark at Flink's website. Would it be an idea to
give some information about the differences of both frameworks on the
website? I would like to contribute to that if you think that would be
helpful.

Regards,
Kevin