flink-dev mailing list archives

From Timo Walther <twal...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Use case
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2016 15:18:11 GMT
Hi Kevin,

I don't know what your entire program is doing but wouldn't be a
FlatMapFunction containing a state with your biggest value sufficient?
Your stream goes through your FlatMapper and compares with the last
saved biggest value. You can then emit something if the value has increased.

I hope that helps.

Timo

--
Freundliche Grüße / Kind Regards