flink-dev mailing list archives

From Maximilian Michels <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Client communication and akka.framesize
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 14:34:05 GMT
Hi Felix,

I don't think this PR will go in any time soon. Transferring data back
to the client is not a very efficient anyways. Perhaps you could
re-formulate your problem in a different way?

Adjusting the framesize could also be an option:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/setup/config.html#distributed-coordination-via-akka

Cheers,
Max