flink-dev mailing list archives

From Maximilian Michels <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HA Cluster restart behaviour
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 12:43:44 GMT
At the moment, the stop-cluster script simply sends a TERM signal to
all processes using "kill". Shutting down the cluster cleanly is a bit
more complicated and would block for a longer time. I think the
current approach is the safest for most users. I agree that it would
be nice to have an option to shutdown cleanly.