flink-dev mailing list archives

From Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Future of Python support
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 14:54:29 GMT
Hello Julius,

I don't think there is any real roadmap for the Python API, regardless
of batch or streaming.

Of the top of my head i can think of the following issue:

The batch Python API makes heavy use of MapPartitions to transfer data
in batches,
I'm not sure how well this could be done for streaming.

Regards,
Chesnay