flink-dev mailing list archives

From Akshay Thaka Shingote <akshay.shing...@yash.com>
Subject Flink Kafka Consumer throwing Null Pointer Exception
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 10:55:37 GMT
Hello,

Can anyone help with this issue http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37568822/flink-kafka-consumer-throws-null-pointer-exception-when-using-datastream-key-by
  ...I have stucked here & I haven't got any
Solution to solve this issue

Regards,
Akshay Shingote
Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to YASH Technologies and/ or its Customers
and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded
to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information
in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at info@yash.com
and delete this mail from your records.