flink-dev mailing list archives

From Vijay Srinivasaraghavan <vijikar...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Shading Plugin + Hadoop Dependency
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 15:06:26 GMT
Hi Rob,
Yes I checked but the result jar does not contain the classes from hadoop-minikdc package.
RegardsVijay

    On Tuesday, June 21, 2016 7:59 AM, Robert Metzger <rmetzger@apache.org> wrote:

 Hi Vijay,
did you check if the artifact produced by the "flink-shaded-include-yarn-tests" module contains
the required classes?
Regards,Robert

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 6:18 PM, Vijay Srinivasaraghavan <vijikarthi@yahoo.com.invalid>