flink-dev mailing list archives

From Gábor Gévay <gga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dataset split/demultiplex
Date Thu, 12 May 2016 14:28:58 GMT
Hello,

You can split a DataSet into two DataSets with two filters:

val xs: DataSet[A] = ...
val split1: DataSet[A] = xs.filter(f1)
val split2: DataSet[A] = xs.filter(f2)

where f1 and f2 are true for those elements that should go into the
first and second DataSets respectively. So far, the splits will just
contain elements from the input DataSet, but you can of course apply
some map after one of the filters.

Does this help?

Best,
Gábor