flink-dev mailing list archives

From Jark <imj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to specify dependencies for an application that needs to use modified version of Flink
Date Thu, 12 May 2016 02:18:50 GMT
Sorry for mistyped the command. You can enter into flink/flink-streaming-java and run `mvn
clean package install -DskipTests=true` . It will install only flink-streaming-java module.

> 在 2016年5月12日,上午10:02,Jark <imjark@gmail.com> 写道:
>
> Hi Saiph,
>    You can enter flink directory and run  `mvn clean install -DskipTest=true` to install
all the modules (including flunk-streaming-java) into your local .m2 repository .  After that,
change your app dependencies version to the version of your flink, such as “1.1-SNAPSHOT”.
At last, reimport your app project.