flink-dev mailing list archives

From Gábor Horváth <xazax....@gmail.com>
Subject Table API / SQL Queries and Code Generation
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 14:25:52 GMT
Hi!

During this summer I plan to introduce runtime code generation in the
serializers [1]
to improve the performance of Flink.

As Stephan Ewen pointed in Table API / SQL effort code generation will also
be used to
generate functions and data types. In order to share as much code as
possible and
align the code generation efforts I would like to cooperate with the
authors of that project.
Who are they, what libraries and approach are they planning to use? Is
there a design
document or a requirement list somewhere?

I know about one document [2], but that did not contain the answers I was
looking for.

Thanks in advance,
Gábor Horváth

[1]