flink-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Neumann <mneum...@sics.se>
Subject TypeVariable problems
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2016 10:12:35 GMT
Hej,

I have a construct of different generic classes stacked on each other to
create a library (so the type variables get handed on). And I have some
trouble getting it to work.
The current offender is a Class with 3 type variables <K, V, RV> internally
it calls:

.fold(new Tuple3<>(keyInit ,new Tuple2<Double,Double>(0d,0d),
valueFold.getInit()), new
CountSumFold<V,K,RV>(keySelector,valueSelector,valueFold))

I initiated the class with <String, Tuple2<String,Double>,NullValue> but
when I try to run it it I get the exception:
org.apache.flink.api.common.functions.InvalidTypesException: Type of
TypeVariable 'K' in 'class se.sics.anomaly.bs.models.CountSumFold' could
not be determined.

Anyone has an idea on how to fix this problem?

cheers Martin