flink-dev mailing list archives

From star jlong <jlongs...@yahoo.fr.INVALID>
Subject Re: Issue deploying a topology to flink with a java api
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 12:57:53 GMT
Ok, it seems like there an issue with the api. So please does anybody has a working example
for deploying a topology using the flink dependency flink-storm_2.11 or any other will be
welcoming.

Thanks,
jstar

    Le Mercredi 13 avril 2016 13h44, star jlong <jlongstar@yahoo.fr.INVALID> a écrit
:

 Hi Schepler,

Thanks for the concerned. Yes I'm actaully having the same issue as indicated on that post
because I'm the one that posted that issue.

    Le Mercredi 13 avril 2016 13h35, Chesnay Schepler <chesnay@apache.org> a écrit
:

 http://stackoverflow.com/questions/36584784/issues-while-submitting-a-topology-to-apache-flink-using-the-flink-api