flink-dev mailing list archives

From Rubén Casado <ruben.cas...@treelogic.com>
Subject Re: FYI: Updated Slides Section
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 13:19:03 GMT
Dear community,

Just in case it is useful, please find below the links to the slides from the 1st Flink Madrid
Meetup talks given by Fabien Hueske [1] and myself [2] (in spanish).

Best

[1] http://www.slideshare.net/fhueske/data-stream-processing-with-apache-flink
[2] http://es.slideshare.net/Datadopter/dnde-encaja-apache-flink-en-el-ecosistema-actual-de-tecnologas-big-data

Dr. Rubén Casado
Head of Big Data
Treelogic
ruben.casado.treelogic

+34 902 286 386 - +34 607 18 28 06
Parque Tecnológico de Asturias · Parcela 30
E33428 Llanera · Asturias [Spain]
www.treelogic.com