flink-dev mailing list archives

From star jlong <jlongs...@yahoo.fr.INVALID>
Subject Re: Issue deploying a topology to flink with a java api
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 12:34:18 GMT
Hi Till,
Thank for the quick reply. I'm unable to copy the mainMethod of my topology using the instruction
(FlinkTopology) method.invoke(null, new Object[] {});

where method is variable of type java.lang.reflect.Method

    Le Mercredi 13 avril 2016 13h28, Till Rohrmann <till.rohrmann@gmail.com> a écrit
:

 Hi jstar,

what's exactly the problem you're observing?

Cheers,
Till