flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release 1.0.1 Bugfix release
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2016 14:24:12 GMT
+1

I just went through the master and release-1.0 branch, and most important
fixes are already in the release-1.0 branch.
I would also move this commit into the release branch:
"[FLINK-3636] Add ThrottledIterator to WindowJoin jar"
https://github.com/apache/flink/commit/f09d68a05efb4afeb7b8498d35201e8324d6c096

>From the pull requests I would include:
"[FLINK-3651] Fix faulty RollingSink Restore"
https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/1830

Anything else?

I would like to manage the release, but I'm on vacation next week, so I
think somebody else should do it ;)