flink-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Krugler <kkrugler_li...@transpac.com>
Subject Expected duration for cascading-flink tests?
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2016 22:39:12 GMT
Hi all,

I'm curious how long the tests are expected to take for cascading-flink.

I know that https://github.com/dataArtisans/cascading-flink recommends running mvn clean install
with -DskipTests, but I was going to try updating to flink 1.0.0 (currently using 0.10.0)
and cascading 3.1.0-wip-56 (currently on wip-39), so I wanted to first verify that all tests
passed before updating and then running the tests again.

In any case, the tests have been running for about 2.5 hours now. From what I can tell, it's
legit - most of the time is tied to cascading.flow.planner.rul.RuleSetExec's call() method.

Maybe this is a sign that it's time for a new Mac :)

Thanks,

-- Ken

Ken Krugler
+1 530-210-6378