flink-dev mailing list archives

From Ufuk Celebi <...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Release 0.10.2
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 19:07:21 GMT
Hey all,

Our release-0.10 branch contains some important fixes (for example a
critical fix in the network stack). I would like to hear your opinions
about doing a 0.10.2 bug fix release.

I think it's a good idea to go for it now. Even though we have the 1.0.0
release coming up, it's not clear when exactly it will be ready to be voted
on. Furthermore, I don't expect that everyone will immediately upgrade.
Testing a bug fix release is relatively low overhead compared to doing a
major release. It should be doable within the week.

What's your opinion?

If there is a consensus to do it, I would volunteer to be release manager.

– Ufuk