flink-dev mailing list archives

From Deepak Jha <dkjhan...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding TaskManager's
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2016 21:41:39 GMT
Hi All,
I have a question on scaling-up/scaling-down flink cluster.
As per the documentation, in order to scale-up the cluster, I can add a new
taskmanager on the fly and jobmanager can assign work to it. Assuming, I
have Flink HA , so in the event of master JobManager failure, how is this
taskmanager detail is going to get transferred ? I believe new master will
just read the contents from slaves config file. Can anyone give more
clarity on how this is done ? Or, Is it union of slaves and the
taskmanager's that are added on the fly ?

--
Thanks,
Deepak