flink-dev mailing list archives

From Slim Baltagi <sbalt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: H2O integration
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2016 16:46:41 GMT
Hi

This two blog posts might be a  good start
http://blog.h2o.ai/2014/09/how-sparkling-water-brings-h2o-to-spark/
https://databricks.com/blog/2014/06/30/sparkling-water-h20-spark.html

I am also collecting here all resources related to H2O in general and Sparkling Water in particular:
http://sparkbigdata.com/component/tags/tag/63

I hope this helps.

Slim Baltagi