flink-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Baghino <stefano.bagh...@radicalbit.io>
Subject Re: Suggestions on contributions
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 13:20:02 GMT
Hi Robert,

thanks for the quick reply and for the tips.

Most of my past experience has been on geographical information systems,
I'm currently evaluating the possibility of making some experiments at
using Flink to process georeferenced data.

Cassandra is a very interesting area and we'll surely look into it, do you
know of any active effort to bring a Cassandra connector to Flink?