flink-dev mailing list archives

From Gyula Fóra <gyf...@apache.org>
Subject Checkpointing to S3
Date Sat, 02 Jan 2016 10:57:32 GMT
Hey,

I am trying to checkpoint my streaming job to S3 but it seems that the
checkpoints never complete but also I don't get any error in the logs.

The state backend connects properly to S3 apparently as it creates the
following file in the given S3 directory :

95560b1acf5307bc3096020071c83230_$folder$    (this is a file, not a folder)

The job id is 95560b1acf5307bc3096020071c83230, but that filename is odd
and might cause the problem.
It seems that the backend doesnt properly create a folder for the job
checkpoints for the job id.

Does anyone have any idea what might cause this problem?

Thanks,
Gyula