flink-dev mailing list archives

From Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Subject Python start scripts broken
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 17:05:47 GMT
Hello everyone,

I just noticed an odd behavior that occurs when using the python api
start scripts: i suddenly get another argument i didn't get before; the
flink-python jar path. which inadvertently breaks everything.

An example as to how the execution of an example should go:

bin\pyflink2.sh resources\python\flink\example\Wordcount.py
(1 argument)

the pyflink2.sh script then calls:

bin\flink -v libraries\<python-jar> 2(this is the python version)
resources\python\flink\example\Wordcount.py
(3 arguments)

which is supposed to pass the arguments "2" and
"resources\python\flink\example\Wordcount.py" to the PythonPlanBinder's
main method.

Now for some reason the main method gets 3 arguments, the path to the
python jar, and the 2 arguments it is supposed to get.

I haven't changed the scripts in a long time, so i assume for now that
an external change is the cause of this. Did anyone work on something
that could cause this?