flink-dev mailing list archives

From Slim Baltagi <sbalt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Blog Post Draft
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2015 11:14:48 GMT
Matthias,

This is great blog!

I would like to suggest the following:
Change the title to: How to run your existing Storm applications on Apache Flink stream processing
engine?
Fixing the few typos
For this reasons -> For these reasons
Storm compatibility package which allows users -> Storm compatibility package that allows
users
 we need to translated it  -> we need to translate it
in not available -> is not available
eg, StormWordCount.jar  -> e.g., StormWordCount.jar
Provide some benchmarks on running a storm application as it is versus running it on Flink.

Thanks

Slim Baltagi