flink-dev mailing list archives

From Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Slinding Window Join (without duplicates)
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2015 09:33:15 GMT
Hi,
I’m not sure this is a problem. If a user specifies sliding windows then one element can
(and will) end up in several windows. If these are joined then there will be multiple results.
If the user does not want multiple windows then tumbling windows should be used.

IMHO, this is quite straightforward. But let’s see what others have to say.

Cheers,
Aljoscha