flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Flink Master on Travis
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2015 14:54:29 GMT
The problem is that the 2 hours timeout is from travis, we can not do
anything about it.

The build which is usually hitting the timeout is the one which is
uploading the artifacts of the hadoop2 build to amazon s3 and the snapshot
repository, for both the scala 2.10 and scala 2.11 build.
I suspect that our build time depends a lot on the response time of the
snapshot repository.