flink-dev mailing list archives

From André Petermann <peterm...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Subject How to modify TestBaseUtils.TASK_MANAGER_MEMORY_SIZE
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 15:11:34 GMT
Hi all,

in longer workflows one reaches "too few memory segments error" in Tests
inheriting from TestBaseUtils. A solution to this problem is increasing
TASK_MANAGER_MEMORY_SIZE in the cluster configuration.

We are doing this is a custom @BeforeClass method replacing the logic of
the TestBaseUtils.startCluster(...) methods. At that, we do not only set
TASK_MANAGER_MEMORY_SIZE but all other configurations, too. However,
we'd prefer only setting a single value and reuse the original methods.
Is there a way to do this?

If not, how do you think about an issue about an external configuration
option for TestBaseUtils.TASK_MANAGER_MEMORY_SIZE?

Cheers,
Andre

PhD Student
University of Leipzig