flink-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Flink 0.10.1 soon
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 13:21:20 GMT
Nice.

I just would need to get some feedback about it -- I had to change
something in a "hacky way"... Maybe there is a better solution for it...

https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/1387

I there is no better idea about solving the naming issue, I would merge
it into master (there is no 0.10.1 branch yet, right?)

-Matthias

On 11/20/2015 01:54 PM, Till Rohrmann wrote:
> If it' not API breaking, then it can be included imo.
>
> On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 1:44 PM, Matthias J. Sax <mjsax@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> If we find more bugs later on, we could have a 0.10.2, too.
>>
>> +1 for quick bug fix release.
>>
>> Question: should bug fix releases contain fixes for core components
>> only? I would have a fix for a bug in Storm compatibility -- not sure if
>> it should be included or not
>>
>> -Matthias
>>
>> On 11/20/2015 12:35 PM, Till Rohrmann wrote:
>>> The optimizer bug (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-3052)
>> should
>>> be fixed with https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/1388.

>> future,

> [...]