flink-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Junghanns <m.jungha...@mailbox.org>
Subject Re: SETUP ISSUES
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2015 20:40:41 GMT
Hi John,

Flink has a nice documentation for all APIs [1].

To get you started with the correct Maven dependencies for the DataSet API,
please have a look at "Linking With Flink" [2]. On that site, you will also
find a lot of Java and Scala examples. Please let us know, if you need help.

Best,
Martin

[1] https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-0.10/
[2]