flink-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Will to contribute
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 00:57:24 GMT
It depends a bit what parts/components you like: APIs / Libraries (Graph /
ML) / Runtime / SQL / Relational / ... ?

In general, any JIRA issue not assigned is good to grab, or anything you
notice that is not smooth when you use the system.

If you have a favorite data store system and would like to connect it with
Flink, that is also always a nice contribution!

Greetings,
Stephan

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 8:38 PM, Dawid Wysakowicz <wysakowicz.dawid@gmail.com