flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Blog Posts
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2015 17:39:51 GMT
Hi,
I guess nobody is really following the rules ;) (and or using an existing
post as a template)

I think the tag determines the first part after apache.org/ in the url (
http://flink.apache.org/news/2015/08/24/introducing-flink-gelly.html).

Maybe we can update the wiki article to reflect the de facto standard ;)