flink-dev mailing list archives

From Kostas Tzoumas <ktzou...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Matthias Sax as new committer
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2015 11:30:45 GMT
The Project Management Committee (PMC) of Apache Flink has asked Matthias
Sax to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Matthias has been very active with Flink, and he is the original
contributor of the Storm compatibility functionality.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no
need to go via the pull request submission process. This should enable better
productivity. Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and
to guide the direction of the project.

Please join me in welcoming Matthias as a new committer!