flink-dev mailing list archives

From Fabian Hueske <fhue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flink 0.10.0-milestone-1 (RC1)
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2015 10:39:42 GMT
I found more issues with the release:

- start/stop scripts do not work if the path contains spaces (FLINK-2756)
- several tests fail when building Flink in Cygwin on Windows (FLINK-2757,
FLINK-2758, FLINK-2759)

The following checks passed:
- Building Flink without tests in Cygwin on Windows
- Starting and stopping a local Flink instance from Windows CMD with
./bin/start-local.bat
- Executing all example programs with their build-in data from Windows CMD
using ./bin/flink.bat