flink-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Semmler <nsemm...@inet.tu-berlin.de>
Subject Re: Updating the flink JAR with a single module
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2015 15:58:16 GMT
Hello Fabian, Hello Matthias,

Thank you very much! I am not making API changes at the moment, so I
should be fine with this approach.

Unfortunately the command "mvn -DskipTests clean install" in the main
folder didn't work for me (it hanged in the middle of the operation), so
I am using a more brute force method. I compile the flink-runtime jar
file just as Fabian described and then use it to overwrite the content
in the "lib/flink-dist-0.9-SNAPSHOT.jar".

It is not really a clean path, but this method has reduced my compile
time down to 1 minute, which is a great improvement :)

Best,
Niklas