flink-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Failing test in Gelly
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 18:37:41 GMT
I think the YARN problem is as before, but with a longer timeout.

Before, when after 60 seconds the expected output did not come, the tests
aborted.
The timeout is now 180 seconds, which is probably so long that the deadlock
detector (5 minutes no output) kicks in.

In any case, there is something broken, because the YARN program does not
properly finish.