flink-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Goel <sachingoel0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code style guideline for Scala
Date Sun, 16 Aug 2015 16:06:50 GMT
We should also write up a matching configuration file to be used in the
IDEs and provide it with the source. This might help in reducing any style
mistakes due to a reformat, which is actually very helpful with spaces
around braces and operators. Especially with Scala, indentations and
continuation etc. can be hard to get exactly right [At least that was my
experience].

All in all, big plus one to this.

-- Sachin Goel
Computer Science, IIT Delhi