flink-dev mailing list archives

From Márton Balassi <balassi.mar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: On some GUI tools for building Flink Streaming data flows...
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 10:44:24 GMT
Hey Christian,

Thanks for the insider view on SPQR. I have to agree with Gyula that
dynamic topology build is not the highest priority for Flink currently, but
certainly a very interesting feature and one that has already been
requested by a couple of users.

As for none of the open source streaming systems supporting a UI: with the
open sourcing project Apex Datatorrent definitely has merit in this field,
although I have to admit I do not exactly know how much of their platform
is open sourced currently.

Best,

Marton