flink-dev mailing list archives

From Kostas Tzoumas <ktzou...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Revert 78fd2146dd until we have consensus for FLINK-2419?
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2015 18:19:27 GMT
I'm probably lacking a bit of context, but by reading your conversation at
JIRA it seems to me that commit

https://github.com/apache/flink/commit/78fd2146dd00da1130910d9f23f09e2504854ef7

does not contain a test, and Robert is asking for a test which means that
we do not have consensus. If this was a pull request and not a commit it
would not be merged until consensus was reached, so my opinion is that the
same should happen now: the commit should be reverted, test(s) should be
added, and then merged again (or better submitted as a PR). More so as this
is deep in the core system code.

Kostas