flink-dev mailing list archives

From Kostas Tzoumas <ktzou...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Student looking to contribute to Stratosphere
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2015 11:28:46 GMT
IDE choice is up to you with some limitations, see here for IDE setup
instructions:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-0.9/internals/ide_setup.html

Scala IDE is not limited to Scala, it is based on Eclipse, so you can
develop in Java. Most committers are using IntelliJ as far as I know.