flink-dev mailing list archives

From Till Rohrmann <trohrm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Exception during job submission in RemoteEnvironment
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2015 09:15:19 GMT
Hi Andreas,

for me this looks like an error. The problem is that the Client does not
respect the global configuration file when you execute your program from
Java/IDE. There is also no way to specify a configuration file for the
RemoteEnvironment, unlike for the LocalEnvironment. I think this should be
added.

Can you file an issue for that?

Cheers,
Till